Your Sword And Shield Against The Power Of The Government
When you get caught up in the criminal justice system, you are facing a powerful opponent. The government has enormous resources at its disposal. Fortunately, you have foundational rights that include the right to a jury trial and the right to hire an attorney who will act as your sword, shield, and advocate. Your choice of attorney is of critical importance.
Choose A Trial Attorney Who's Not Afraid To Challenge The Prosecution
Many criminal defense lawyers prefer to handle cases that will likely end with a plea bargain. At Evan Taylor Law Offices PSC, I am never afraid to take cases to trial. My extensive experience handling more than 70 jury trials in state and federal court has equipped me with the courtroom skills that are so valuable when your freedom, liberties, and future are at stake. Over the course of my nearly 20-year career, I have built a respected reputation as a trial attorney.
When you are facing serious criminal charges that threaten your freedom, contact me, Owensboro-based criminal defense attorney Evan Taylor, for a free consultation.
Payment plans are available if you decide to retain my services.
Facing Felony Charges?
I handle all classes of felonies in Kentucky state and federal courts, including:
- DUI charges, both alcohol- and drug-related
- Drug offenses ranging from possession to trafficking, distribution, drug conspiracy and prescription drug fraud
- Sex crimes, including child pornography charges, sexual assault, and rape
- Assault, including domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon
- Serious theft offenses such as armed robbery, burglary, and felony theft
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, fraud and money laundering
- Homicide, including manslaughter, reckless homicide and murder
My experience in the justice system gives me the ability to identify weaknesses in the prosecution's case and develop strong defensive strategies. You can count on me for realistic advice and down-to-earth explanations of what to expect.
Call my office in Owensboro, Kentucky, at 270-229-6110 to discuss your case during a free initial consultation. I offer convenient evening and appointment hours.