Trial Experience You Can Count On.
Over the course of my career, I've had the privilege of trying a number of cases before juries in the state and federal courts of Kentucky, many of which have been tried in front of both juries and judges. I have the litigation experience needed to help outline an aggressive and effective legal strategy that can fit the unique needs of your case. I'm also committed to working with my clients at every phase of the process so that they can feel comfortable about the decisions that we make, and the overall direction that their case is moving in.
I take this approach because I value the relationships I have with my clients, and I want them to feel comfortable and confident with their case in my hands. Even if your case doesn't require litigation, I'm happy to do whatever I can to resolve your case and protect your interests using negotiation strategies that serve your best interests.
Excellent Service Tailored To Your Needs
Having to face legal issues when you're unprepared can be overwhelming. If you feel like you're being taken advantage by a spouse, an insurance company, or anyone else, I'm proud to put my expertise on your side to help you fight back. Whatever specific legal challenges you're facing, I can cater my services to fit the individual needs of your case and your budget so that you can get quality legal counsel when you need it. My firm provides families and individuals on a budget with a variety of different payment plans that can make the services of my firm affordable for virtually anyone in need of legal help. If you're facing a difficult family issue, a complex criminal charge, or a painful personal injury, you can't afford to trust your case to just any attorney. Working with Evan Taylor Law Offices will help you find a solution to your legal problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At the end of the day, I love what I do because it allows me the opportunity to help others through some really difficult times. Few people are actually prepared to face down legal issues on their own — and I don't believe anyone should have to. That's why I've been helping clients overcome their legal challenges for over 20 years. So if you are looking for sound legal advice from someone you can trust, reach out to the Evan Taylor Law Offices today and find out how I've helped countless individuals just like you find a solution to their legal troubles.
- Kentucky State Bar, 1995
- The U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1995
- The U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1995
- B.S. Cum Laude Political Science - Southern Illinois University, 1992
- J.D. - Southern Illinois University School of Law, 1995
- Southern Illinois Mock Trial Team - Captain, 1992
- American Jurisprudence Award for Contracts, 1992
- American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law, 1995
- Southern Illinois University Law Journal, Editor, 1995
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Kentucky Trial Lawyers’ Association - Member
- Daviess County Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Daviess County Bar Association - Treasurer, 2003
- Daviess County Animal Advocacy - Board Member, 2003-2005
- Daviess County Youth Soccer Associations - Secretary, 2008-2009
- Owensboro Chapter of NAACP -Legal Counsel, 1998-2005
- Owensboro Chapter of NAACP - Vice President 2006-Present
- H.L. Neblett Center - Board Member, 2002-2005
- Daviess County Democratic Executive Committee - Treasurer, 2002
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by the Justice Resource Center for Outstanding Contributions to Civil Rights, 2003
- Recognized by the Owensboro Chapter of the National Association for Colored People for outstanding contribution to civil rights, 2000
- Recognized by the Owensboro Commission on Human Rights for contribution to civil rights, 2001
- Daviess County Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year, 2008
- Owensboro Catholic Mock Trial Team Coach, 1998
- Daviess County Young Democrat of the Year, 2000
- Recipient of R. L. McFarland Sr, Leadership Award for Civil and Human Rights Advocacy by the Owensboro Human Relations Commission, 2002
- Recipient of Justice Marshal Gavel Chair from Justice Resource Center, 2003